- Corey Causeway
- 3400 Pasadena Avenue South
- St. Petersburg FL 33707
Leave the dry land behind for a while and embark on a thrilling speedboat adventure on the shimmering blue waters around Tampa Bay. Put your hands above your head and take in deep, refreshing breaths of crisp ocean air while your expert captain tends to the wheel.
Start your adrenaline-fueled excursion at the iconic Corey Causeway, where you meet your captain and learn some interesting facts about the surrounding area. Strap into the fittingly named Dolphin Racer and head out into the bay, admiring skyline vistas as you cruise along.
Once you’re an adequate distance away from the coast, begin your exhilarating high-speed ride on the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico. Feel your body pushed into your seat as you rocket along the surface, with gentle sprays of water caressing your face.
Keep an eye out for acrobatic bottlenose dolphins making appearances alongside the boat. The Dolphin Racer creates a large wake as you speed along, inviting attracting dolphins and inviting them to jump and bodysurf. Don’t forget your camera to capture the action during this high-octane adventure you’re sure to remember for a lifetime.
- Gorgeous blue waters perfect for a thrilling speedboat ride
- Great views while zipping around the Intracoastal Waterway
- Live narration about the surrounding area from your captain
- Acrobatic bottlenose dolphins swimming alongside your boat
- Exhilarating high-speed ride on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico
Get your tickets here: