We are working to restore library service to our customers in a gradual and safe manner. Our next step in this process will be to offer contact-free curbside pickup of holds beginning Tuesday, May 26 at the following locations:
- Bloomingdale Regional Public Library
- C. Blythe Andrews, Jr. Public Library
- Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library
- Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library
- Maureen B. Gauzza Regional Public Library
- New Tampa Regional Public Library
- North Tampa Branch Library
- SouthShore Regional Library
- Town ‘N Country Regional Public Library
Contact-free curbside pickup will be available by appointment only, Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Schedule Your Curbside Pickup
- The library will notify you that your hold is ready. Return to this page starting May 26 to schedule your appointment.
- Look for a confirmation email with additional instructions.
- Bring your library card number, remain in your vehicle, and follow the email instructions to pick up your items.
- For curbside pickup at Temple Terrace Public Library and Bruton Memorial Library please contact these locations directly.
Call us with your questions at 813-273-3652.