As licensed Realtors, we care about your health and welfare during this unprecedented pandemic. Real estate has been deemed an essential service by Homeland Security—people need housing. We are all doing our part and staying ‘Safer at Home’ to help the pandemic run its course.
Prior to the pandemic, you may have been considering selling your home but have decided to hold off for now. Practicing ‘Safer at Home’ means you may have more time than normal to prepare your home to sell when the time is right. You may find that you now have time to declutter, do some painting, tidy up the landscaping as well as clean the garage and closets.
We have some creative suggestions as to how we can help guide you while complying with CDC (Center for Disease Control) Guidelines:
- We are happy to arrange a video chat with you on Zoom, Facetime or Duo where you can virtually walk us thru your home. We can then make suggestions of what you can do now inside and out to prepare your home for the market.
- Using the virtual tour, we can prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) and email it to you in a visually appealing report format.
- We can email you a PDF full color marketing presentation so you can see the same information we would normally bring to a listing presentation.
- All of our listing documents & disclosures can be e-signed.
- When you feel ready, we can help you STAGE your home, take professional photographs and create a professional, narrated video walk thru including Drone photography to post on major real estate websites as well as email to interested buyers and buyer’s agents.
- Once showings start with serious, qualified buyers, we will be present for each showing to hand out latex gloves, facial masks & hand sanitizer that we are happy to provide.
Basically, we are on hand to help guide you each step of the way to prepare and list your home for sale while complying with CDC guidelines.
Homes are selling as there is a pent-up Buyer demand. Our listings have been going under contract in less than 1 week. In fact, we had our first ‘drive by’ closing today. Our client was thrilled with the process.
Please contact us today and let’s get started!
Craig and Linda Nowicke
Inside Tampa Homes
*** CISA-The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency of the Federal Gov’t is the Nation’s risk advisor, working with partners to defend against today’s threats and collaborating to build more secure and resilient infrastructure for the future. This Agency has listed Residential, Commercial & Closing services as essential services.