Whether you enjoy cooking or not, it is easy to get overwhelmed with all the various tools, appliances and contraptions that collect on your kitchen counters and in your cabinets. The truth is, you probably don’t need much of what you have collected over time. Here is a list of seven kitchen essentials that every kitchen needs:
- Chef’s Knife – One knife that features a straight blade capable of cutting everything from meat to vegetables to cheese is a must have for every cook. Look for a knife that is light weight and durable with a slip resistant handle. With the right knife, slicing and dicing will be comfortable and safe. 8 Best Chef’s Knives of 2019
- Carving Board – Look for a quality carving board that can be used for cutting meats and poultry. Professional chefs most often recommend plastic cutting boards because they are durable and will last a long time. In addition, they can be washed easily by hand and are dishwasher safe. However, they can be harder on knives than wood or bamboo. 5 Best Cutting Boards 2019
- Peeler – If you cook with a lot of fresh veggies, a good peeler is a must! This prep tool should be sharp and easy to maneuver. Look for one that has a comfortable handle. Vegetable Peelers 2019
- Measuring Cups & Spoons – When you are following a recipe, you will want precise measurements. That means you will want a nice set of measuring cups and spoons. Look for them in stainless steel with riveted handles for a better grip.
- Stand Mixer – While pricy, a quality stand mixer just might be your best friend in the kitchen! You can prepare just about anything with this powerful appliance that can tackle any job from kneading dough to whipping cream. Top 8 Kitchen Mixers 2019
- Baking Sheet – The right baking sheet can make all the difference in how your baked goods turn out. Find a sheet that can cook everything from cookies to french fries to vegetables. Remember that there is a Difference Between Cookie Sheets & Baking Sheets. A quality baking sheet will cook evenly and give you great results! The Best Baking Sheet
- Skillets – Skillets are very versatile and can be used to prepare a plethora of recipes. Since you will likely be using a skillet frequently, it will pay off to invest in a top-of-the-line option. You will want one that provides even heat distribution and excellent heat retention. The 6 Best Skillets to Buy in 2019
Are you ready to SELL your home? Call the TAMPA BAY real estate professionals, Linda & Craig Nowicke at Tampa Realty Now and let them assist you in getting your home STAGED, PHOTOGRAPHED and SOLD for the highest possible price! CALL THEM TODAY at 813-728-3880 or 813-675-5030.