With interest rates predicted to rise in 2019, many buyers are motivated to find a house to buy NOW so they can save money over the long term. The idea of putting your home on the market during the holiday season may seem overwhelming at first, but motivated buyers are just one reason to consider doing so. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to get your house sold before the end of the year!
- If people are looking for a home during the holiday season, chances are they are serious buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer properties to look at during this time of year, which means less competition and more money for you!
- Since the number of listings will increase dramatically in January, that means more competition and less money for you.
- Who doesn’t love a home delightfully decorated for the holidays? Homes show better when festively dressed up! Tips on Christmas Decor Home Staging
- Buyers may have more time to look at houses during their holiday breaks.
- Some people want to buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
- If you sell now, it may provide an opportunity for you to be a Non-Contingent Buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money. This will allow you to sell high and buy low.
Are you ready to SELL your home? Call the TAMPA BAY real estate professionals, Linda & Craig Nowicke at Tampa Realty Now and let them assist you in getting your home STAGED, PHOTOGRAPHED and SOLD for the highest possible price! CALL THEM TODAY at 813-728-3880 or 813-675-5030.