Fall is the perfect time to vacation in sunny Florida! The sweltering hot days of summer have passed, and while still quite warm, the humidity has dropped and Floridians are spending more time outdoors. If you love the idea of escaping the cold and living in a warm climate year-round, you don’t have to just visit…consider making Florida your home and enjoy these fabulous fall perks:
- Comfortable temperatures and a drop in humidity makes fall a great time for outdoor living in Florida. While people in the north are preparing their homes for winter, Floridians are dining al fresco and enjoying outdoor activities. And Florida has a plethora of amazing parks to enjoy! Many people even hold their Thanksgiving dinners outside. You might even be able to take a swim to wake up from your “turkey coma”! 10 Tips for Hosting an Outdoor Thanksgiving Dinner
- While there may not be a crisp chill in the air, Florida has everything else that fall brings with it. Floridians are great at creating a festive vibe in their homes with decorations and scented candles. Some even turn down the thermostat a bit so they can wear a cute fall outfit for a special occasion! And trust me, you will have no problem finding pumpkin spice everything and anything!
- If you love Manatees, fall is the best time of year to see the gentle giants. They live in Florida year-round, but you’re more likely to see them from November to March. You might even get a chance to swim with them!
- Once you get used to the Florida climate, you might be surprised to discover that temperatures you once deemed “hot” now seem “cool” to you. You can save some money on your electric bills in the fall by opening your windows and welcoming cool breezes – usually by late October.
- Florida hosts some of the country’s most fabulous festivals in the fall. Almost every town in Florida has something fun going on this time of year! Fall Florida Festivals
- You can still enjoy fall colors. While Florida may not get fiery fall foliage like its northern neighbors, many of their deciduous trees do change colors late in the season. But even if you are surrounded by palm trees, you don’t have to miss out on brilliant autumn colors…just make a visit to the beach and that stunning Florida sunset will provide all the vivid, fall colors your heart desires!
Yes, fall is a great time to vacation in Florida…but why just visit when you can enjoy all that Florida has to offer year-round? Contact the TAMPA BAY real estate professionals Linda & Craig Nowicke at Tampa Realty Now and let them assist you in selling your current home and finding the perfect Florida home to enjoy year-round! CALL THEM TODAY at 813-728-3880 or 813-675-5030